6.05.2010

Thoughts

As I was writing this blog. I'm just sitting outside our house. Just looking at our dogs. What a night. I love it. After months of agony from summer heat. Listening to raindrops falling on the rooftop sounds new to me. Music to my ears. It's another Friday night. Something new happened. I didn't go out! I don't know why. But I don't feel like going out tonight. It's like I'm exhausted forever and I needed this night for a long sleep. I remember when I was still in Grade School. Friday means long hours of tv and playing. Walang pasok bukas eh. I can get up late. Pwede akong maglaro hanggang mapagod ako. Life was so simple then. I used to have this bike where I can have a passenger at the back like a taxi. I will tour my brother inside the house and pretend that I'm a Taxi Driver. Oh! Such precious moments. But now, it's not the same. Friday means Partying! At 'pag 'di ka lumabas, ewan ko sa'yo. Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

Walang komento: