2.27.2011

Showbiz - News - Rihanna confronts Ciara on Twitter - Digital Spy

Showbiz - News - Rihanna confronts Ciara on Twitter - Digital Spy
Rihanna - 'S and M' (Artwork)
Rihanna has confronted Ciara on Twitter over comments the 'Goodies' singer made about her on E!'s Fashion Police. During an appearance on the show, hosted by Joan Rivers, they were discussing Rihanna's Brits outfit when Ciara spoke about a recent meeting with the 'Rude Boy' star. "I ran into her recently at a party and she wasn't the nicest," she said. "It's crazy because I've always loved and respected what she's done with fashion and I've ran into her before but this time it... wasn't the most pleasant run-in." Rihanna then took to Twitter, saying: "My bad ci, did I 4get to tip u? #howrudeofme (sic)." Ciara retaliated: "Trust me Rhianna u dont want to see me on or off stage," to which Rihanna replied: "U gangsta huh? Haaa. Good luck with bookin that stage u speak of." She then added: "Ciara baby, I love u girl! You hurt my feelings real bad on TV! I’m heartbroken! That’s y I retaliated this way! So sorry! #letsmakeup." Ciara then wrote: "Rhi u know its always been love since day 1! Doing shows/everything. you threw me off in that party! Apology accepted. Let's chat in person."

Walang komento: