6.08.2010

Geri Halliwell Back In Recording New Tunes?

Geri Halliwell, formerly Ginger Spice of The Spice Girls, is apparently back in the studio and recording new solo material!

YES! YES! YES!

Girlfriend posted this message on her official site:

"Hi hello!

How are you? I’m really good, if you wanna see me being interrogated by Piers Morgan check me out on ITV1… on Saturday night. Yes I will admit I do cry, it could have been a massive blub - but I manage to contain it…!

I was away last week and ended up skiing down a black run which was so much fun, if a little scary.

And guess what, I’m back in the studio…. which I’m really enjoying. So I’ve been playing lots of music in the house which Bluebell and I have been dancing around to. I have discovered that Bluebell loves Lady GaGa! Great taste huh?

So the other day my mother is bathing Bluebell and is trying to persuade her to wash her hair, or she’d get ‘fleas’ and my 3 year old daughter replied to her Nana “I’m rather suspicious of the crap coming out of your mouth!”

Omg - where did she learn that!??? Ooooh dear!!

Wrap up warm with all the cold weather on the way, Big hug G xx"

Read More: YES! Ginger Spice Recording New Tunes! | PerezHilton.com http://perezhilton.com/2010-04-02-yes-ginger-spice-recording-new-tunes#ixzz0qGqGUZ6s Celebrity Juice, Not from Concentrate

Walang komento: