2.16.2011

Victoria Beckham: "I Don't Know The Sex Of My Baby"

 "I Don't Know The Sex Of My Baby"


The ex-Spice Girl has quashed rumours that she is having a girl...

17:35, Monday, 14 February 2011
Victoria Beckham has denied reports that she is expecting a girl, claiming she doesn't know the sex of her unborn baby.
As we previously reported, it had been rumoured that the former Spice Girls star and hubby David Beckham were told they were having a baby girl during a 16-week ultrasound scan - something that VB has now rubbished.
Speaking at the launch of her latest fashion collection in New York yesterday, Posh Spicerevealed: "I can go on the record and say contrary to rumours, I do not know the sex of my baby,”
Posh then added that she feels "lucky" and "blessed" to be adding to her family, which already consists of sons Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz.
Victoria then confessed that the boys would prefer to have a little brother so they can "teach him how to play football", before admitting that if she was having a girl, they "would be over the moon as well."

Walang komento: